On the 11th of March 2020, the World Health Organization (“WHO”) declared COVID-19 a pandemic. There are unprecedented travel, movement, and large-gathering restrictions, with reports indicating that a quarter of the world’s population is now in quarantine.
- Guide Pour Investisseurs dans le Secteur Minier
- ABAN And Clarence Launch The First Investment Document Template For African Lusophone Countries
- Clarence Joins Africa’s Largest Legal Network, Lex Africa
- Why Hire A Lawyer To Draft Your Business Contracts?
- Why You Should Become a Lawyer?
- Guide for Investors : Mining Sector in Equatorial Guinea
- Special Forex Regime for the Extractive Sector
- New General Labour Law