On the 14th of April 2020, the Prime Minister of the Government of the Republic of Equatorial Guinea, signed an order (the “Order”) extending the validity of the Presidential Decree No. 42/2020 dated 31st of March, which declared a State of Health Alert…
- Guide Pour Investisseurs dans le Secteur Minier
- ABAN And Clarence Launch The First Investment Document Template For African Lusophone Countries
- Clarence Joins Africa’s Largest Legal Network, Lex Africa
- Why Hire A Lawyer To Draft Your Business Contracts?
- Why You Should Become a Lawyer?
- Guide for Investors : Mining Sector in Equatorial Guinea
- Special Forex Regime for the Extractive Sector
- New General Labour Law