In Equatorial Guinea, NGOs are regulated by Law No. 1/1999, dated February 24th and the right to freedom of association enshrined in the Constitution of Equatorial Guinea.
- Guide Pour Investisseurs dans le Secteur Minier
- ABAN And Clarence Launch The First Investment Document Template For African Lusophone Countries
- Clarence Joins Africa’s Largest Legal Network, Lex Africa
- Why Hire A Lawyer To Draft Your Business Contracts?
- Why You Should Become a Lawyer?
- Guide for Investors : Mining Sector in Equatorial Guinea
- Special Forex Regime for the Extractive Sector
- New General Labour Law